Your Wedding Ceremony
Our gardens offer beautiful settings for
your wedding ceremony
Mayo Creek Gardens is a three-season garden and Nursery The unique five- acre garden features a harmony of Cowichan Valley plants, gardening techniques and design compatible with nature and wildlife.
Let me make your wedding ceremony an unforgettably
beautiful romantic memory for you…
Wedding Package $595.00
- up to 90 guests
- one introductory tour of the site
- a second tour upon booking to confirm details
- a 3 hour wedding time frame
- set-up of chairs, table, tablecloth and flowers for the signing of the registry
- a choice of locations for the ceremony and photographs
- liaison with contractors
- a rehearsal
- Mayo Creek Gardens family membership upon deposit *
- extra canopies and patio cover in case of rainshower
- Beverages (hot or cold)
- Afternoon Tea
- Cheese Wheel Tray
- Seafood Tray
- Vegetarian Tray
* includes a gift of the garden’s grapes and an invitation
to return for your anniversaries.
Wedding Photographs Only
For wedding photographs only, there is a fee of $200.00 for up to 25 persons, including the wedding party, for 2 hours in the garden.
A non-refundable deposit of half the total cost is required for the date to be secured. The balance is to be paid up to one month before the date of the wedding.
For more information about booking wedding ceremonies, wedding photographs in the garden, or visiting the garden, use the “Contact Us” menu item to send an email to Ingeborg.